ON THE DAY
Using special FM technology we will broadcast the music on a local frequency only partygoers will know – so you MUST bring a device with a radio function and headphones – as this is a ‘SILENT DANCING’ party!!! Numbers are limited, so please sign up n read the information enclosed to be a part of the fun and mischief of the Year of the Monkey!!!
99 monkeys can share an idea – but when the 100th monkey tunes in a critical consciousness is achieved that tips the scales for all. This critical mass for change depends on YOU!
Is a new type of party using micromitter FM radio technology to unite small, wired communities within broadcast range on a common wavelength. Party goers tune in to the FM transmission with a portable radio and headphones – and no sound is heard by those outside the Network. Range varies but noise pollution problems are solved, and the party can camoflague itself silently across any urban cityscape.
WHAT IS A FLASH MOB?
A Smart Mob is any group called together through the use of technology – whether that be the mobile, sms, email or any of the rapidly proliferating new media. You may be in a distributed group mobilizing in the flesh, or people that have no connection except the
attraction of gathering for a set duration. FLASH MOBS have the added structure of being timed events, taking over space with Art, seizing the moment and then quickly dispersing.
A lady is new like a new hardware that adds up to a mans world and requires just a smile to make a normal and casual calls.
To a king in everything that we do in life you must have a commercial reason to make the entry into the registry to delete and know how well you going to last as new versions are introduced daily
BEFORE WOMEN CAME ALONG “KS LIFE” HE WAS HUNGRY NOW HE IS FED UP!
I can stand to be corrected in this life but to be happy don’t do whatever you like but like whatever you do. Happiness comes from having much to live on , but having much top live up to.Life has many challenges that come along with every smile given to an approaching stranger but if you give the same to a friend n u get none in return my friend count your steps down the memory lane as there is always trouble in paradise brewing n get your glass filled to the brim n follow along just as water falls from a hill it never thinks it had fallen but it rises to run as a river.Our glory in life is not falling but to rise at every fall.
Flirt with your understanding get engaged to compassion mainly simplicity honeymoon with genuineness and divorce the ego thats the way to live life…for every care that you show be willing to share it uncomprehendingly n expect none thats (my opinion) since getting a broken feeling is not an easy thing as you have to bury it n before it does resurrect n u begin to trust again it will take time. but the question is how much can u take before the trust is broken among yourself?
Life is the biggest game we all play n we all strangers at first but what matters most is the simple word you say to anyone that kills the strangers perspective n a friendship is born with every statement uttered henceforth.
“BAADA YA HIZO SIFA ZOTE DAME HATOSHEKI, BADO ANADAI DON”T STOP NOW”
No man is an island n we all need friends but it the very friends that we make that steal the smiles from our faces for success is like a beautiful woman it will leave us at any time but failure is like a mother it will teach us some important lessons of life.
I am not a pessimist that’s why i will not complain a lot about the wind, neither am i an optimist that i will sit n expect it to change my direction. I believe we are leaders of our life’s and thats why i adjust the sails to my my goals and achievements before my enemies to get to my desires.
In life we have goals and at any one time therefore,
- If u think you are beaten, then you are
- If u t think you dare not, then you don’t
- If U would like to win but u thinku can’t, then it’s almost certain u won’t
make it halfway the journey to your desires. Depending on what drives and motivates the dreams of your heart be certain that you can achieve what you target .
based on the past and how man interacts communications is the best and remains the main barrier to most of us. If you are in a night club n u notice a beautiful lady dancing and your coward ego jumps up n tells you that yes she is beautiful but u r not in her league so quit trying n gaze at her all nite by the morning u can rest assured that she will walk out n all that will remain with u is her image. but there inside is the Bold ego that just stirs up n smiles at the coward ego n says i bet in a few more songs our master will be dancing with the beauty n they place a bet of self pride, n minutes later the music turns up again n the bold Ego takes a step in to the floor n dances you to where the ladies r dancing n the alcohol buddies asks the lady for a dance n sure enough the bold ego gets the one dance you can rest assured that the coward buddy dies in shame slowly n the self made king BOLD EGO is happy with the move just as the king is protected by the Knights in a game of chess. Cowards never try n forever they live a lonely life but it’s the BOLD who become the players as they flirt with their understanding better, He who loves most gets hurt the most, ask me not the reason as life’s battles don’t always go to the stronger of fast man but sooner or later the man who wins is the man who thinks he can.
I am always proud of my heart as it has been stabbed, cheated, burned and broken but somehow still works and the moulder has his BASE intact, never give up on someone you cannot go a day without thinking about because you are sure the made an impact to your life even if it hurts u can rest assured it was worth a million strangers to come. Its a friend who cares n understands where you come as strangers will never care about you, Relationships are created, break up and make up are the siblings born of the time it lasts, i know this as a false belief.
After getting cheated in true relationship, i have heard lovers commit suicide, i find life beautiful and i don’t want to die….. because i have a false belief that you still care (“we used to speak for hours during the night on phone, now the nights r those lonely days gone then i too refuse to change my number becoz i have a false belief that u still care n have the cell number in your handset/ Mind n you will one day make the call……?” yap we still have those pals that left n will comeback someday when it matters.
based on what is my past cabinet, i fell objected to my opinion ….?
- She is not a Babe/ Bird/ Chick – She is a breasted citizen
- She is not Easy – She is horizontally accessible
- She is not a Dumb – She is a detour off the information superhighway
- She is not an Air head– She is reality impaired
- She has not been around – She is a previously enjoyed companion
- She is not Horny – She is sexually focused
- she does not get Drunk or Tipsy – She gets chemically in convinced
- She does not have Breast Implants – She is medically enhanced
- She does not Nag you – She is verbally repetitive
- She is not a SLut – She is sexually extroverted
- She does not have Premier League Hooters– She is a Pectoral Supervisor
- She is not a two bit Slapper – She is a low-cost service provider
Just to think my mind out as i sit at the comfort of my dungeon being a Sunday n nothing much to do, my wind is wondering off as it has been a hard week at work n am sure my thoughts of someone’s childish behavior my silly thoughts have relieved me off the disappointments just to how that i will never expect a bull not to charge at me just bcoz i wanna change my diet to a vegetarian.
1. Do bald people get dandruff?
2. Have u noticed that if you re arrange the letters in MOTHER IN LAW they come out as ” WOMAN HITLER” and it’s only blondes love the blacks fashion SAGGIN come out as ” NIGGAS” .
3. Can a person with no ears wear Glasses?
4. Are people who are allergic to nuts also allergic to coconuts?
5.If someone’s peeing and halfway through they die, would they continue or stop?
6. Why is it that when adults have multiple personalities it’s Schizophrenia, but when a child has imaginary friends its Cute?
7. Do stairs go up or down?
8.Do Coffins have a lifetime guarantee?
9. Y do numbers on phones go down while on calculators they go up?
i know you have the same silly thoughts what are they as we all have the wonders of this life and mans creations.
When do u choose to walk away on someone who matters without hurting their feelings or affecting your friendship.
I don’t say that they are good reasons but they surely make sense when one compares and contrasts. No offense meant to the ladies n this is my opinion.
1. You can enjoy a beer all month.
2. Beer stains wash out.
3. You don't have to wine and dine a beer.
4. Your beer will always wait patiently for you in the car.
5. When beer goes flat you toss it out.
6. Beer is never late.
7. HANGOVERS go away.
8. A beer doesn't get jealous when you grab another beer.
9. Beer labels come off without a fight.
10. When you go to a bar, you know you can always pick up a beer.
11. Beer never has a headache.
12. After you have a beer, the bottle is still worth a dime.
13. A beer won't get upset if you come home with beer on your breath.
14. If you pour a beer right, you will always get good head.
15. You can have more than one beer a night and not feel guilty.
16. A beer ALWAYS goes down easy.
17. You can share a beer with your friends.
18. You always know that you are the first one to pop a beer.
19. A beer is always wet.
20. beer doesn't demand equality.
21. A beer doesn't care when you come.
22. You can have a beer in public.
23. A frigid beer is a good beer.
24. You don't have to wash a beer before it tastes good.
25. Beer always comes in multiples of six.
26. Beer doesn't mind being in the "wet spot" that IT left.
27. You can't catch anything but a "buzz" from a beer.
28. After you have a beer, you're committed to nothing other than
dumping the empty bottle.
29. A beer never costs you more than five dollars and never leaves
30. When your beer is gone, you just pop another.
31. You rarely (if ever) find beer labels on the shower curtain rod.
32. Beer looks the same in the morning.
33. Beer doesn't look you up in a month.
34. Beer doesn't worry about someone walking in.
35. Beer doesn't worry about waking the kids.
36. Beer doesn't get cramps.
37. Beer doesn't have a mother.
38. Beer doesn't have morals.
39. Beer doesn't go crazy once a month.
40. Beer always listens and never argues.
41. Beer labels don't go out of style every year.
42. Beer doesn't whine, it bubbles.
43. Beer doesn't have cold hands/feet.
44. Beer doesn't demand legality.
45. Beer is never overweight.
46. If you change beers, you don't have to pay alimony.
47. Beer won't run off with your credit cards.
48. Beer doesn't have a lawyer.
49. Beer doesn't need much closet space.
50. Beer can't give your herpes or other nasty things.
51. Beer doesn't complain about the way you drive.
52. Beer doesn't mind if you fart or belch.
53. Beer never changes its mind.
54. Beer doesn't tease you or play hard to get.
55. Beer never asks you to change the station.
56. Beer doesn't make you go shopping.
57. Beer doesn't tell you to mow the grass.
58. Beer doesn't mind seeing Chuck Norris and Charles Bronson flicks.
59. Beer is always easy to pick up.
60. Big, fat beers are nice to have.
61. Beer doesn't pout or play games.
62. Beer NEVER says no.
63. Beer is easy to get into.
64. Beer never complains when you take it somewhere.
65. Beer doesn't need to go to the 'powder room' with other beers.
66. Beer doesn't wear a bra.
67. Beer doesn't mind getting dirty.
68. Beer doesn't complain about insensitivity.
69. Beer doesn't use up your toilet paper.
70. Beer doesn't live with its mother.
71. Beer doesn't blow you off.
72. Beer doesn't care if you have no culture or manners.
73. Beer doesn't bitch, yell, or cry.
74. Beer doesn't mind football season.
75. A beer won't make you go to church.
76. A beer is more likely to know how to spell "carburetor" than a woman.
77. A beer doesn't think baseball is stupid simply because the guys spit.
78. A beer doesn't think DOS is pronounced "dose".
79. A beer doesn't give a fuck if you keep a bunch of other beers around.
80. A beer will not insist that those odious Michelin commercials
with babies are "cute".
81. If a beer leaks all over the room, it smells kinda good for a while.
82. A beer will not call you a sexist pig if you say "doberman"
instead of "doberperson".
83. A beer won't get a job as a DJ and play 5 straight hours of
lesbian folk music on your favorite radio station.
84. A beer won't claim that the Three Stooges are shitheads.
85. A beer won't raise a fuss about a little thing like leaving the
toilet seat up.
86. If you mention a "three-hundred-fifty cubic-inch V8" around a beer,
it won't think you're talking about an enormous can of vegetable
87. A beer won't whine that seatbelts hurt.
88. A beer won't smoke in your car.
89. A beer won't argue that there's no difference between shooting
down an unidentified aircraft in a war zone and blowing a Korean
airliner out of the sky.
90. A beer will never buy a car with automatic transmission.
91. A beer will actually *support* belching and farting and share
your enthusiasm for getting them included as demonstration
sports in the 1996 Olympic Games in Atlanta.
92. A beer is always ready to leave on time.
93. A beer never fishes for compliments.
94. Some beers (e.g. St. Pauli Girl) have fabulous tits.
95. Beer tastes *good*.
96. If you take a beer outta the fridge just to look at it but then
decide to drink it, the beer won't accuse you of "date rape".
97. A beer won't raise any objections to an evening of watching
"John Holmes' Greatest Hits" on your VCR.
98. An ice-cold beer will nonetheless let you have your way with it.
99. A beer won't make you pick up some tampons when you go to the
100. A beer won't accuse you of lying when you say you read Penthouse
"just for the articles". (You *are* lying, but the beer won't
accuse you of it).
101. A beer won't worry that you'll go to jail if you videotape a
Giants game without the expressed, written consent of the
National Football League.
102. A beer won't fill up your car with cheesy 85-octane gas with the
excuse: "But I saved a quarter!"
103. A beer will *never* make you go to a Swedish movie.
104. A beer will *never* make you turn off "Fists of Fury Theater" on
channel 5 on Saturday afternoons.
105. A beer won't accuse you of being a sexist pig if you say "Gene
Hackman" instead of "Gene Hackperson".
106. A beer won't make you eat some experimental vegetarian meal that
tastes like STP Oil Treatment.
107. When you're through with a beer, the thought of another beer
doesn't make you ill.
She looked back on her life and realized that everything happened only to make stronger and not kill the ego that she had entirely worked on since she capped the teen life. Pride and self esteem are the basis of any human being but how one relates to the world matters a lot.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, Life has a superb way of letting us know when we are wrong and right, we dance with the ego fall for a leap because the pride in our selves cannot let us be and change to accommodate the faults that we all have within. Friendship has boundaries that are not defined by strangers, we control the boundary and in the process we loose and hurt the ones we care much about but as long as we trust our instincts, Real friends don’t get offended when u insult them. They smile and call you something even more offensive but that doesn’t matter as it retains the friendship but on another level.
Friends become strangers and enemies but never memories made are never forgotten even if they both remain silent to each other for their entire life. Make up and break up are choices that we make since no one is an island. the feeling you have about someone you ever cared about will never escape your mind for as long as it remains. we dictate our pride n the strides we make but one fact remains actions speak louder than the actual words, Body language is what we cannot hide as even strangers can tell if you are friendly or the relationship between two persons at a public area.
| Controlling your temper is never an easy thing, especially when your buttons are being pushed. But learning to control your temper can truly benefit and strengthen all relationships. If you’re the kind of person that has sudden outbursts, or rages and they are seriously affecting your relationships then it’s time to make a change. Here are some steps to help you improve how you handle anger, and how it can benefit your relationships.
- Time out! Just like you put your own children in a time out when they are having a difficult time controlling their emotions, don’t be afraid to put yourself in one also. If you find yourself getting upset and feeling as if you are about to explode, then try taking a “time out.” Taking a time out can mean many different things, from counting to ten, to totally walking away from the situation until you are composed enough to come back. Not only will this help you control your temper, but it might also save you from offending someone and causing a huge fight. You’re much more likely to save and keep relationships if you can figure out a way to give yourself a time out of the situation.
- Get Active! Physical activity can do wonders for the body, and for relationships. If you are someone who has a difficult time controlling your emotions (whether it is anger or something else) then try finding an outlet for your body; physical exertion to ware yourself out. You probably know what kinds of activities work best for you, so whatever it is go and do it. Take a walk, run, go to the gym and lift weights, and go play some good old fashion basketball. Physical activity helps keep your body balanced which can benefit any type of relationship.
- Sarcasm. Some people in their attempt to control their emotions tend to resort to using sarcasm. Stay away from it! All it does is demean you and others around you, which will in turn hurt the relationship. You can however use humor to try and lift the situation a little. Try to find something funny about the situation you can see escalating. Think of silly things, faces, songs, or whatever might help you fight off the anger rising in your blood. Most friends can appreciate a good joke, and someone who can make light of a situation.
- Use breathing techniques. There is a technique called “square breathing” which is an anger management technique done by counting to five while inhaling. Hold your breath for a count of five, and then exhaling slowly for another count of five. Continue this process until you feel yourself starting to calm down and you feel less angry. Then you will have a clearer mind about how you want to react (if at all) to the situation.
- Find a happy place. It sounds silly I know, but when I say to “find a happy place” I simply mean to find tings that help you relax. It may be a physical location, or a favorite room in the house, listening to a specific song, writing, or just a state of mind. Whatever you do to relax yourself, then use it daily to get yourself into that “happy place.”
Little kids sure can create big scenes! No matter how sweet your child is or how good a parent you are, meltdowns are a fact of toddler life. So try to remember that your child’s tantrums aren’t a reflection of your parenting skills: They simply mean you’ve got a frustrated little kid on your hands. Here’s how to handle them without losing your cool.Toddlers can’t express themselves very well. Your 2- or 3-year-old may know a lot of words, but he doesn’t yet have the ability to construct complex sentences — or put words to all the emotions he’s feeling. That’s why instead of saying, “Mom, I’d really like orange juice with my toast, but only in the red cup because it looks weird in the blue one,” he screams bloody murder when you gave him apple juice in the blue cup.
They are easily overwhelmed. Toddlers thrive on routine, and a change can really throw them off. That means that adding in an extra errand or missing naptime by even 15 minutes can spell disaster. Certain places, like busy stores, can be overwhelming, too.They want to do more than they can handle. Toddlers are naturally very curious — and are thrilled to discover they can suddenly do so many things on their own. Unfortunately, your child’s physical prowess doesn’t keep pace with his curiosity, so he gets frustrated when the block tower falls or he’s not allowed to climb the kitchen stool.
They don’t understand delayed gratification. Little kids live in the here and now, not in our cookies-are-for-after-dinner world. Not getting what they want, when they want it, is a top tantrum producer.They think they’re the center of the universe. In the me-me-me life of a toddler, no one else’s needs matter as much as his own. That’s why sharing is so difficult and as a result adults carry that along to the relationship, u can agree with me that no one loves sharing whats matters most in their lifes and they can do anything to protect it.
Our relationships are dictated by what we do and feel toward the other, ladies love the attention and if their can’t deliver it en they will always turn find another source.Ladies are complex bonds that God created and they continue to amaze with every age they clock as their goals change.
These first love quotescelebrate the joy of falling in love for the first time. For more information,
Love never ages. But there is a certain freshness about new love that makes it a delight for poets and authors. Here are some quotations that talk about falling in love, and young love.
Do you have great love chemistry with your partner? When in love, you experience a variety of emotions. At times, love makes your spirit soar with happiness. At other times, falling in love can bring negative emotions such as jealousy. Then there are times when love treats you like a doormat. But that is the beauty of love. You have to live the experience to know what love is
What is love
? A word that has no definition? Poets have glorified love. Many battles have raged for the sake of love. Yet, it remains an enigma. Its beauty remains hidden. If you have found true love, you would know that love is a feeling like no other. It complements life and happiness. Here are some love quotes that can set you off in a rhapsody.