First Date Conversation Starters
Romance is more than just candles, flowers and a candlelit dinner. It is a state of mind. The couples that are enveloped in romance are the couples that see success in their relationships. Romance depends on the small things, to make the large things count. When you increase the amount or romantic gestures in your life you increase the meaning in the relationship.
Family and friends.
Food and drinks.
Hobbies and interests.
Movies and music.
Career and school.
- What is the first think you notice about a guy or girl?
- Have you ever been in love?
- Do you believe in soul mates?
- What are your turn offs?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- Do you prefer short hair or long hair on a guy/girl?
- What do you look for in a guy/girl?
- Who was the last person you called?
- Would you rather be rich and never find true love or be poor and find true love?
Sports Conversation Starters
- Who is your favorite athlete?
- How often do you exercise?
- What is your favorite sports team?
- Do you play any sports?
- Where was the last place you went on vacation?
- Where do you plan on going for your next vacation?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- What countries have you traveled to?
- What was your worst vacation experience?
- What is your favorite drink?
- What is your favorite food?
- What is your favorite meal of the day?
- Are there any foods that you dislike or will not eat?
- Are there any foods that you would like to try?
- What is your favorite restaurant?
- What is your favorite pizza topping?
- What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
- What did you have for dinner last night?
- What is the signature dish that you cook?
- Who is your favorite actor?
- What is your favorite movie of all time?
- What was the worst movie you’ve ever seen?
- What is your favorite TV show?
- What was the last movie you’ve seen?
- What type of music do you like to listen to?
- Who is your favorite music artist?
- What was the last book you read?
- Who do you look up to?
- Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
- What are you scared of?
- What is the best piece of advice you’ve received?
- What do your parents do for a living?
- What is your biggest regret?
- What is your most embarrassing moment?
- What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
- What are some of your short-term goals?
- What are some of your long-term goals?
Misc. Conversation Starters
- Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
- Tell me about your first car.
- Do you drink coffee or tea?
- If you could have any super power, what would it be?
- If you were stranded on a deserted island and you could have only 1 item, what would it be?
- Do you believe in luck?
- Do you play video games?
- Do you believe people are inherently good?
- How often do you shower?
- What is your favorite board game?
- What is your favorite charity?
- Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
- Do you prefer cats or dogs?
- Would you prefer to live in the city or a rural area?
- What is your favorite season?
- Do you speak any other languages?
- Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
- What is the best thing that happened to you during the past week?
- What is the worst thing that happened to you during the past week?
- Do you sing in the shower?
- What is the most valuable thing that you own?
- What would you do if you only had 24 hours left to live?
By the end of the day we all talk to a stranger but we never bother what they would have said if you never made the attempt to say a simple hello. try asking for direction in a new town or place n u will get the direction without much of a struggle from a stranger bt a friend will have to ask what your going to do their or somehow he /she will be left wondering what you after or how come u don’t know the place n they do.
friends become enemies but there is no stranger who will be a stranger as a smile puts off any harmful persons away.a calm face and focus wins the confidence of a stranger, most say you are a friend to yourself because the stranger in you has no rum to make the life you live but you make all the choices for the future is in the control n thou shall never look at the past since.