After such a busy weekend as a man i can rest assured ITS MONDAY, and surely comes to sing along its Blues with mixxed reactions on most of our faces. We are not sure if it was right the way we did treat the ladies in our lifes but as married men says.
” BACHELORS SPEND TRIPPLE MY WEEKEND family money”, its the high time you need to do you accounting checkup to avoid mi-sharps in the week. treating a lady right comes with its own consequences but if you are keen to how each lady in your life acts and behaves, engage them in a conversation two years after you both married and she will be like….WTH..! REALLY…? what were thinking ..?
reality check we all hide our true nature and colors when dating coz Honest and revelations at courtship yard always cost the prize in your eye. its the serious and honest people in your life that we all hate so much that we want nothing to do with them…. don’t get me wrong on this neither should u crucify the messenger who tell it to your face.
In every cloud their is a silver lining and every gold plating fades upon settling down .
- When she walks away from you mad:
- When she stares at your mouth:
- When she pushes you or hits you:
Grab her and don’t let go.
- When she starts cussing at you:
Kiss her and tell her you love her.
- When she’s quiet:
Ask her what’s wrong.
- When she ignores you:
Give her your attention.
- When she pulls away:
Pull her back.
- When you see her at her worst:
Tell her she’s beautiful.
- When you see her start crying:
Just hold her and don’t say a word.
- When you see her walking:
Sneak up and hug her waist from behind.
- When she’s scared:
- When she lays her head on your shoulder:
Tilt her head up and kiss her.
- When she steals your favourite shirt:
Let her keep it and sleep with it for a night.
- When she teases you:
Tease her back and make her laugh.
- When she doesn’t answer for a long time:
Reassure her that everything is okay.
- When she looks at you with doubt:
Back yourself up.
- When she says that she likes you:
She really does more than you could understand.
- When she grabs at your hands:
Hold hers and play with her fingers.
- When she bumps into you:
Bump into her back and make her laugh.
- When she tells you a secret:
Keep it safe and untold.
- When she looks at you in your eyes:
Don’t look away until she does.
- When she misses you:
She’s hurting inside.
- When you break her heart:
The pain never really goes away.
- When she says its over:
She still wants you to be hers.
for all that you do pay attention to the sudden changes in their unspoken ways of communication. happy times as we get into the holiday mood.